AUDI S3 AUDI S3 (8V) Quattro 2.0 MQB
2013 and later
substitutes standard catalyst, allows to essentially decrease resistances to the flow of exhaust gases for improvement of dynamic characteristics, increase of power and torque.
This detail is made for full drive automobiles produced by VAG, engine 1.8-2.0. TSI gen.3 made in 2013 and later (MQB platform).
Diameter of detail - 76 mm. Totally compatible to original exhaust system.
Downpipe BRONDEX Ø76 mm for AUDI S3 (8V) Quattro 2.0 MQB 2013- is entirely made of high-quality stainless steel by the means of the welding by TIG technique in argon medium.
• Diameter 76mm., wall thickness 2mm;
• Complete high-quality stainless steel (AISI 304);
• Double-sided welding of flanges and most loaded joints;
• Oxygen sensor ports by standard scheme;
• 100% OEM fit, easy to replace factory part;
• All the necessary fasteners are in set;
• + Connecting Pipe;
This product can be also used for:
AUDI: A3 (8V) Quattro 1.8 MQB 2013-, S3 (8V) Quattro 2.0 MQB 2013-;
SKODA: OCTAVIA 1.8 TSI 4WD(180 Hp) 2013 -, OCTAVIA RS 2.0 TSI 4WD(Sedan + S.W.) (220 Hp) 2013 -;
VW: GOLF VII R 2.0 TFSI (300 Hp) 2014-;
It is recommended to wrap-around the downpipe with thermo-insulating tape before the use. The imitator of oxygen sensor will be possibly needed. www.brondex.com/accessoires-for-exhaust-systems/