BMW M SERIES BMW 1 F20 F21 M135i (320Hp)
2013 and later
substitutes standard first catalyst, allows to essentially decrease resistances to the flow of exhaust gases for improvement of dynamic characteristics, increase of power and torque.
This detail is made for N55 engine (produced before 07/2013).
Diameter of detail - 89 mm. Totally compatible to original exhaust system.
Downpipe Brondex 89mm flange d-105mm for BMW 1 Series F20 F21 M135i (320 Hp) 2013- is entirely made of high-quality stainless steel by the means of the welding by TIG technique in argon medium.
• Diameter 89mm., wall thickness 2mm;
• Complete high-quality stainless steel (AISI 304);
• Turbine flange d-105mm;
• Double-sided welding of flanges and most loaded joints;
• Oxygen sensor ports by standard scheme;
• 100% OEM fit, easy to replace factory part;
• All the necessary fasteners are in set;
This product can be also used for (produced before 07/2013):
BMW 1 Series: F20 / F21 M135i (320 Hp) 2013-; F20 / F21 M135i xDrive (320 Hp) 2013-;
BMW 3 Series: F30 / F31 (Sedan-Touring) 335i (306 Hp) 2012-; F30 / F31 (Sedan-Touring) 335i xDrive (306 Hp) 2012-;
It is recommended to wrap-around the downpipe with thermo-insulating tape before the use. The imitator of oxygen sensor will be possibly needed.