BMW 3 SERIES BMW 316i 1.6T F30 F31 (Sedan-Touring) (136 Hp)
2013 and later
substitutes standard first catalyst, allows to essentially decrease resistances to the flow of exhaust gases for improvement of dynamic characteristics, increase of power and torque.
This detail is made for N13 engine.
Diameter of detail – 76-63 mm. Totally compatible to original exhaust system.
Downpipe Ø76mm-63mm for BMW 3 Series F30 F31 (Sedan-Touring) 316i 1.6T (136 Hp) 2013 and later is entirely made of high-quality stainless steel by the means of the welding by TIG technique in argon medium.
• Diameter 76-63mm., wall thickness 2mm;
• Complete high-quality stainless steel (AISI 304);
• Double-sided welding of flanges and most loaded joints;
• Oxygen sensor ports by standard scheme;
• 100% OEM fit, easy to replace factory part;
• All the necessary fasteners are in set;
This product can be also used for:
BMW 1 Series: F20 / F21 114i 1.6T (102 Hp) 2013-; F20 / F21 116i 1.6T (136 Hp) 2013-; F20 / F21 118i 1.6T (170 Hp) 2013-; F20 / F21 LCI 118i (136 Hp) 2015-; F20 / F21 LCI 120i 1.6T (177 Hp) 2015-;
BMW 3 Series: F30 / F31 (Sedan-Touring) 316i 1.6T (136 Hp) 2013-; F35 316Li 1.6T (136 Hp) 2013-;