BMW 3 SERIES BMW 335i xDrive F30 F31 (Sedan-Touring) (306 Hp)
2012 and later
substitutes standard first catalyst, allows to essentially decrease resistances to the flow of exhaust gases for improvement of dynamic characteristics, increase of power and torque.
This detail is made for N55 engine (produced before 07/2013). Diameter of detail - 76 mm.
Totally compatible to original exhaust system.
Downpipe Brondex 76mm flange d-105mm for BBMW 3 Series F30 F31 (Sedan-Touring) 335i xDrive (306 Hp) 2012 and later is entirely made of high-quality stainless steel by the means of the welding by TIG technique in argon medium.
• Diameter 76mm., wall thickness 2mm;
• Complete high-quality stainless steel (AISI 304);
• Turbine flange d-105mm;
• Double-sided welding of flanges and most loaded joints;
• Oxygen sensor ports by standard scheme;
• 100% OEM fit, easy to replace factory part;
• All the necessary fasteners are in set;
This product can be also used for (produced before 07/2013):
BMW 1 Series: F20 / F21 M135i (320 Hp) 2013-; F20 / F21 M135i xDrive (320 Hp) 2013-;
BMW 3 Series: F30 / F31 (Sedan-Touring) 335i (306 Hp) 2012-; F30 / F31 (Sedan-Touring) 335i xDrive (306 Hp) 2012-;