OPEL CORSA OPEL CORSA D OPC 1.6i Turbo (192 Hp)
2007 and later
substitutes standard catalyst, allows to essentially decrease resistances to the flow of exhaust gases for improvement of dynamic characteristics, increase of power and torque.
Diameter of detail - 63 mm. Totally compatible to original exhaust system.
Downpipe BRONDEX Ø 63mm for OPEL CORSA D OPC 1.6i Turbo (192 Hp) 2007-2014 is entirely made of high-quality stainless steel by the means of the welding by TIG technique in argon medium.
• Diameter 63mm., wall thickness 2mm;
• Complete high-quality stainless steel (AISI 304);
• Double-sided welding of flanges and most loaded joints;
• Oxygen sensor ports by standard scheme;
• 100% OEM fit, easy to replace factory part;
• All the necessary fasteners are in set;
This product can be also used for:
OPEL CORSA D GSi 1.6i Turbo (150 Hp) 2007-2009;
OPEL CORSA D OPC 1.6i Turbo (192 Hp) 2007-2009;
OPEL CORSA D GSi 1.6i Turbo (150 Hp) 2010-;
OPEL CORSA D OPC 1.6i Turbo (192 Hp) 2010-2014;
OPEL CORSA D OPC "Nürburgring" 1.6i Turbo (211 Hp) 2011-;
It is recommended to wrap-around the downpipe with thermo-insulating tape before the use. The imitator of oxygen sensor will be possibly needed.