VOLKSWAGEN JETTA VW JETTA VI 1.4 TSI TWINCHARGE (150 Hp - 160 Hp)
2011 and later
substitutes standard catalyst, allows to essentially decrease resistances to the flow of exhaust gases for improvement of dynamic characteristics, increase of power and torque.
This detail is made for 1.4 TSI TWINCHARGE (140 Hp - 170 Hp) engine.
Diameter of detail - 63 mm. Totally compatible to original exhaust system.
Downpipe Brondex Ø63mm VW JETTA VI 1.4 TSI TWINCHARGE (150 Hp - 160 Hp) 2011 and later is entirely made of high-quality stainless steel by the means of the welding by TIG technique in argon medium.
• Diameter 63mm., wall thickness 2mm;
• Complete high-quality stainless steel (AISI 304);
• Double-sided welding of flanges and most loaded joints;
• Oxygen sensor ports by standard scheme;
• 100% OEM fit, easy to replace factory part;
• All the necessary fasteners are in set;
This product can be also used for: JETTA V 1.4 TSI TWINCHARGE (140 Hp-170 Hp) 2007-2010; JETTA VI 1.4 TSI TWINCHARGE (150 Hp-160 Hp) 2011-; GOLF V 1.4 TSI TWINCHARGE (140 Hp) 2007-2008; GOLF V 1.4 TSI TWINCHARGE (170 Hp) 2007-2008; GOLF V 1.4 TSI GT TWINCHARGE (170 Hp) 2007-2008; GOLF VI 1.4TSI TWINCHARGE (160 Hp) 2009-;
It is recommended to wrap-around the downpipe with thermo-insulating tape before the use. The imitator of oxygen sensor will be possibly needed.